Answered By: Ingela Wahlgren
Last Updated: May 18, 2016     Views: 10

Sure! There are a few alternatives:

As a student you can register for a PayEx account that you top up and then use for printing and copying at the University library. Staff do not need to register for an account, but still use the same system. Both students and staff can log on to the copy machines using their LU card, or their student account or LUCAT.

 If you are neither student nor staff but have a Swedish personal number you can also get an account for the library computers and then also get a PayEx account.

You can learn more about printing and copying at the University library via the link below.



Related FAQ:s

    Related Topics

    Contact us