Answered By: Katja Slonawski
Last Updated: Jun 14, 2019     Views: 14

Certain books may not be taken out of the library, but must be read in the library. These books are marked with the note “In house use only” in LUBcat or sometimes with "Non-circulating".
The University library (main library) has many examples of this kind of material. Read more about in house material by clicking the link below.

Related FAQ:s

    Related Topics

    Contact us