Answered By: ├ůsa Forsberg
Last Updated: Jul 24, 2018     Views: 105

If the book you are looking for is marked In house use only in our library catalogue LUBcat, you can only read that book in the owning library (in most cases this is the University Library).


Please note that you have to request these books to read them. You request them by clicking the brown button Request this item to the right in the item view in LUBcat.

The book will be available for pick-up the following working day from the information desk at UB.


Related FAQ:s

    Related Topics

    Chat with the library