Answered By: Linnéa Stenson
Last Updated: Jun 27, 2019     Views: 94

Yes, we do!

If you want suggest a purchase of a printed book or an electronic resource please contact the library responsible for the subject the material affects. The majority of our libraries have got purchasing forms on their web site, but you are also welcome to send the suggestion in an email!



If you'd like to suggest material about Sweden on other languages than Swedish or interdisciplinary material you can send a purchasing suggestion to the University Library.

Related FAQ:s

    Related Topics

    Contact us